Welcome to New Discoveries Preschool!
“Encouraging early learning discoveries with love and laughter.”
Our mission is to provide an outstanding, Christian preschool program with extended hours, using our academic, multi-experiential curriculum in a safe, clean environment, developing children from 4 weeks to 12 years into their full potential, while providing friendly customer service to families from Tucson and the surrounding area. Please explore our website to learn more.
Our school-agers enjoy some fun in the sun!
- State licensed and D.E.S. approved
- We offer multiple child discounts for cash customers paying in advance.
- Payments are made weekly and we accept cash, checks, and money orders.
The 4’s class picking pumpkins
at Buckelew Farms
Having fun in the 1’s class with peg boards and Ms. Celine!
- Part-day and Full-day programs for children 4 weeks up to 12 years
- Open Monday-Friday, 5:45 a.m.- 6 p.m.
- Two, fun, shaded playgrounds
Tyson is happy and having fun in our infant room!
- Classrooms are monitored by closed circuit cameras
- We want to meet your and your children’s needs and we work very hard to accomplish that.
- We were accepted to the Quality First program which evaluates our school and then helps us to make positive changes through training and new teaching materials.
Dunking for donuts at the Halloween Party in the 2's class.
“My son Gabriel (3 years) has been at New Discoveries for 2 years now. Ms. Amy (2 yr old teacher) is absolutely AMAZING! She is very kind, outgoing and extremely great with all the kids. Ms. Danielle (3 yr old teacher) is also great. My son loves to do art in his classroom and talks about it all the time. My daughter Vanessa (18 months) has been attending for almost a year. Ms. Rosa (1 yr old teacher) has helped my daughter say her first words and also got her on a nap schedule. New Discoveries is the BEST Preschool ever. Margo (Director) and Belina (Asst. Director) are also amazing! Anytime I’ve needed advice about my children they’ve been there to help. They made the transition for my son as smooth as possible when he first started. I wish all preschools were as wonderful as New Discoveries. I believe all children should be able to experience the greatness of being a child and learning at the same time and that’s what my kids get from New Discoveries.” The Hernandez Family.