Welcome to New Discoveries Preschool!
Our mission is to provide an outstanding Christian preschool program with convenient extended hours, using our academic, multi-experiential curriculum in a safe, clean, nurturing environment, while developing children from 4 weeks to 12 years of age into their full potential, and providing friendly customer service to families from Tucson and Marana.
- Part-day and Full-day programs for children 4 weeks up to 12 years
- Open Monday-Friday, 6 a.m.- 6 p.m.
- Three, fun, shaded playgrounds
- Quality First Participant for 4 years
- State licensed and D.E.S. approved
- Nutritious and Delicious meals and snacks
- We offer multiple child discounts for cash customers paying in advance.
- Payments are made weekly and we accept cash, checks, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, debit cards and money orders.
- We have a limited number of scholarships from First Things First for low-income families.
- As a participant of the Quality First program we receive ongoing coaching, support, training and teaching materials so we can continually improve the child care experience for our children.
- Classrooms are monitored by closed circuit cameras
- We want to meet your and your children’s needs and we work very hard to accomplish that.
- Our academic curriculum follows the Arizona Early Learning Standards
“My son Gabriel (3 years) has been at New Discoveries for 2 years now. Ms. Amy (2 yr old teacher) is absolutely AMAZING! She is very kind, outgoing and extremely great with all the kids. Ms. Danielle (3 yr old teacher) is also great. My son loves to do art in his classroom and talks about it all the time. My daughter Vanessa (18 months) has been attending for almost a year. Ms. Rosa (1 yr old teacher) has helped my daughter say her first words and also got her on a nap schedule. New Discoveries is the BEST Preschool ever. The director and assistant director are also amazing! Anytime I’ve needed advice about my children they’ve been there to help. They made the transition for my son as smooth as possible when he first started. I wish all preschools were as wonderful as New Discoveries. I believe all children should be able to experience the greatness of being a child and learning at the same time and that’s what my kids get from New Discoveries.” The Hernandez Family